- FAX: 936-545-1321
- POST OFFICE BOX: P.O. BOX 52 – CROCKETT, TX 75835
- PHYSICAL LOCATION: 1701 SOUTHEAST LOOP 304 – CROCKETT, TX 75835
New Service Applications & Spec Sheets
Prepaid Program Information:
100 Amp Service:
200 Amp Service:
- Complete the application for the type of service you're requesting.
- Provide a valid picture ID.
- Let us know if the service has previously existed at the location or if it is a new location.
- If the location has a meter number, please provide that to us.
- Enter County Name in space/spaces provided.
- Enter Acreage, Survey Name, Abstract No. in spaces provided. If you do not know this information, you can obtain it at your local county appraisal office. It is also noted on your tax statement and deed. (Do not include a copy of deed noted as Exhibit A, B, C etc. this easement will be filed on your deed records at the court house, so it won’t be necessary to have these papers filed.)
- “Description of Powerline” can be left blank, or note what power line is being built to or for.
- In third (3rd) paragraph next to Exhibit, you can leave blank, enter N/A (not applicable) or provide information of lien holder or property on separate page, noted as Exhibit A, B, C, etc.
- Date and sign before a Notary Public, be sure to print your name in space/spaces provided.
- Last paragraph is for Notary Public information.
- Please keep easement form clean and free of unnecessary folds, bends, etc.
- Return original easement form to Houston County Electric Cooperative.
- WE MUST RECEIVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ON A LEGAL SIZED SHEET OF PAPER (8.5" x 14") OR THE DOCUMENT WILL BE VOIDED
County Appraisal Offices
County Clerk Offices